Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflections

I agree then I disagree with the part of my topic and what I am writing. I disagree because when she was young she choosed bad decisions when her parents had a divorced. It’s like she grew up started to writing her own lyrics then started dancing and singing at clubs. I agree because her life story is very interesting. I’m really glad I choose Pink to do my research.
No this topic category didn’t make me think about anything else because I couldn’t imagine going through what she went to. I don’t ever want to see nobody go through what she went through.
The question I was left with is why did she try to keep her baby a secret. In every article I looked up it has nothing about her baby. On Google they barely had pictures of her and her baby. So I’m wondering why she tried to keep her baby a secret.
Yes I can relate this topic category to something that’s going on in the media today. Pink did things a lot of rappers and singers did/ do today so it’s really not suppressing. Some people continue to do what she did because they don’t think it’s a problem.
No neither one of my chosen people that I put in my category for my sources has a valid or a logical argument. My other sources choosed was Wiz Khalifa and Beyonce and their parents were very strict and they were spoiled. Pink didn’t have none of this as soon as her parents divorced her life went downhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment